[microsound] i felt that the sonic transformation was much more powerful than the visual transformation

Dear friends, microsounders , post-digital ascetics, etc.

  There was a question recently about converting text files to audio.

   I happened to make a soundfile from a list message.

   Honestly I don't know how much the message text is responsible for the
structure of the audio , or if that really matters. The result may be found
here in mp3:

         http://www.klatch.co.uk/billjarboe/mp3s/ku_gu_bou_o_o.mp3
(576 k)

             or , if you're close to a mac and would like the uncompressed
audio:

         http://www.klatch.co.uk/billjarboe/.sit/ku_gu_bou_o_o.aif.sit

(1.9 mb)

      The text is: