Re: [microsound]enviromental influence-canadian winter

and winter. But the further possibility I had thought of would be to have someone in, say Canada, record something that has a pretty standard sound in their extreme cold conditions. And then have someone else record that thing in a place with more extreme hot conditions like where I live in Oklahoma. I had thought to do this project in winter and summer, just record the same thing, and I still might. But, I think a drastic temperature difference that I don't have access to would be even better.

how about i set up some mics in my ... front yard when it's cold here again, then in the summer when it's blazing hot i'll put them back in the same place

?