Re: [microsound] acapella>enviromental influance

avictor01@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Hi
> >listenning to Star Wars theme performed acapella i thought it would be cool
> >to listen something that are out of the borders of music notes sang by
> >human voice.
> >can you please advice me an experimental acapella band ?
> >can't find anything like that
> >
> >thanks
> >
> >www.nexsound.org

      I have only one experimental acapella recording that I can think of, it
is "Circlesongs" by Bobby McFerrin. I think he has a reputation for being
kinda cheesy due to that Thinking About My Baby track he did years ago, but this
album is beautiful,  as well as McFerrin it features 12 other voices including
the stunning voice of Sussan Deyhim, well worth checking out...

"He who has rejected his demons badgers us to death with his angels"
Henri Michaux

www.alembic.me.uk