[microsound] text and context

> what about a text project, where people submit an ASCII file instead of
> an mp3?
>
> and the text has to be generated or created or somehow related to some
> kinda mathematical construct. i always end up back with fibonacci
> numbers, but there are many ways to apply non-grammatical patterns to
> make text.
>
> oulipo

I have been toying with the idea of text projects since messing about with
some Oulipo Max patches I made a few years ago but I think this might be
easier to manage once our TWiki server is up and running bug free (q: when?
a: soon)...

but I like this idea very much and feel it's time to break out of the
'glitch music' ghetto and move on to some other interesting projects
involving images, movies, text, etc...

I am hoping that the microsound TWiki server will help inspire a more
diverse range of projects and discourse to form...

KIM