Re: [microsound] (Hardware) Fieldrecording?

You are not wrong at all, what is wrong is the price of a DV camera... ;-D
I have also a friend who made a demo for voice and guitar with that equipment... the
firewire is a damn good feature.
Brian, by what I heard here and around, I'm seriously considering getting a Sharp instead.
Also, if you use mac, then you have a further compatibility problem when dowloading
the files to the HD (that's what I heard), due to the compressing format used by Sony.

	why MD?   check out core-sound.com
	http://core-sound.com/HighResRecorderNews.html

Here it says that this device only accepts digital input in... I would also like to have the
chance to use analogic inputs.

Besides, I want a device to listen to music as well...

Love,
Iván