Re: [microsound] microsound kiosk (playlists)

i, for one, think patrick's and aaron's spam is some of the more interesting stuff on this list.

patrick's show is something i make a point of catching [and capturing] every time it's on, so the playlist is a handy way of finding out what was what in the programme.

aaron's events are something i wish i could attend. but there's an ocean and a continent between me and there. at least i can read about it and be inspired.

and they're both extremely committed to their generous and lively participation. and nice chaps, too. it's very sad to see them feeling the need to apologise.

the stuff i really don't care for is all the pompous pontificating that goes on, cluttering up my inbox. i spend far too much time deleting people's displays of ego.

what a shame we don't have an archive. maybe that would make life a lot easier for many of us.

". m u r m e r ." <murmer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i am definitely one of these.