[microsound] to promo or not to promo

I must admit to deleting a large amount of the one liners, playlists,
mainstream political stuff. And scanning it all is a waste of my all too precious
studio time (it also reduces my stealing sound fragments from TV time). However
the odd micro posting (one liner) may contain some germ of an idea and
occasionally the odd tustle with some platitudinous idealist can give one a much
needed feeling of superiority after a day in one's alienated employment. So let it
all stay, pressing delete on a multiple selection gives me a feeling of power.
 Cheers The Antihippi