Re: [microsound] microsound kiosk

i very much agree with you kim.  i'm guilty of not contributing to the
content of this list and have sort of put it in the far background for
informative content.  there are plenty of lists out there for posting
sound and event information and what i really appreciated about the
microsound list was the discussive nature of it.  i think an effective
way of changing this is for us (the list members) to make a pro-active
effort to follow the list's charter.

microsound is an unmediated mailing list oriented toward discussion of
the styles of digital and post-digital music promulgated by the
proliferation and widespread adoption of digital signal processing (dsp)
tools.

i would say booting people off of the list probably isn't the best way
to go about building a pro-active community.  anyway, just my two bits.
:)

01
brad