Re: [microsound] Re: Metal Machine Music

>>Some years after that this was my reference album of "unusual" music driving
>>my friends crazy

hehe, this reminds me of how once i asked jehova's witnesses in and played, well, it was merzbow not mmm, i think, at full blast without speaking to them, untill they left....
but i also used mmm often to drive people mad...

those interested in aqcuiring a copy of mmm after reading this discussion beware though, that there are (to my knowledge) at least 2 bootleg version with really bad soundquality... (i had one of them. seemingly transfered from vinyl at somewhere near      -12db...!!!b really no fun...) so check you get a properly mastered version (or even better, the vinyl)......

thost

'''

http://www.tomoroh.com/