RE: [microsound] music in the digital age

I've come in on the middle of this so I probably missed the point.. Anyway as
one who sort of gropes around with an imperfect system in an imperfect
reality ( what ever a perfect on e might be?). I have found that the graphic tablet
is a nearly pretty good way of working with wave editors and with step
recording in midi. How can humans produce anything which is by thier definition
perfect when humans always fall short of perfect themselves. I wonder what a
perfect human would be like: what size, shape, measured of course in invented,
arbitrary systems. Maybe perfection or even accuracy is like the Wittgensteinian
metaphysics it cannot be discussed in our limited means of expression, to all
intents and purposes it need not exist. However this does not let Bill Gates et
al off producing systems with a modicum of useability. Any interface will be
flawed if we hopefully push/subvert it for our creative purposes, so why not
use the fuck ups      ANTIHIPPI