[microsound] Call for submissions: Version>04 radio

The Version>04: invisibleNetworks convergence
April 16 - May 1 , 2004 Chicago

The Version>04: invisibleNetworks convergence is an opportunity for creating
connections between programmers, artists, scientists, musicians, filmmakers,
activists, tactical media provocateurs, designers, architects, critical
thinkers and culture workers of all kinds. The Version>04: invisibleNetworks
convergence brings diverse groups together to share, communicate and
organize while also asking participants to discuss these processes. Creating
a tangible network of associations between participants, Version>04:
invisibleNetworks fosters conversations, creative resistance and cultural
action.

Version>04: invisibleNetworks seeks to make our tactics transparent, discuss
our shared resources and divergent approaches. The convergence is an
examination and exploration of our practices and will focus on the networks
we form, deconstruct and utilize.

The Version>04: invisibleNetworks convergence encourages discussions of the
methods and approaches we use to move into and out of the social, economic,
artistic, political and technical networks we connect to and/or disconnect
from. The Version>04: invisibleNetworks convergence mobilizes a diagram of
these interconnections, entry and exit points and the transmissions that
occur within them. Version>04: invisibleNetworks invites your interventions,
activities, comments and participation in building these networks of
resistance cultures.

*** CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: ***

Version>04 radio

Version>04 radio will broadcast audio surrounding the Version>04 events as
well as creative/progressive radio/audio programming from around the world.

We are programming a diverse collection of audio and are requesting
interesting work that may fall into the loose genres of audio documentary,
radio drama, new music, illegal art, experimental radio, etc.  Please submit
work on CD to be used for broadcast on the low-power radio station networks
in Chicago.  An online streaming station will simulcast transmissions.  Work
may also be archived and streamed from the Version sister sites.

DEADLINE for submissions March 31, 2004

Please send cds or links to MP3 files to:
Version>04 RADIO
960 w 31st st. chicago il 60608
contact: woody@xxxxxxxxxxx

see http://submissions.versionfest.org/
for information on this and other projects surrounding the Version>04
convergence.