Re: [microsound] open source workshops

Kim Cascone wrote:

I am conducting a series of workshops this spring that deal with creating
new work using open source content. In this workshop I will attempt to
develop some ideas I had at the 'ram4 workshop' in Helsinki...the workshop

Hi Kim,

did you checked out the smalltalk environment Squeak? (http://www.squeak.org). A bit offtopic of this list but its an opensource package that can create even some media art (2d,3d,sound), definatly worth to check out.

Just to mention it,

cheers,

Malte

--
Malte Steiner
media art + development

unrequested news:
Exhibition Raatz/Steiner/Pflitsch SKAM Hamburg, 6.-15.2.
http://www.zierbaustelle.de

Elektronengehirn:
new piece on compilation Pero La Musica Continuara, available soon at block4.com

Das Kombinat: