RE: [microsound] silliness: was Re: [microsound] audio input in PC laptops again

my experience was that i hit a wall. magazines full of gear stopped
exciting me. part of it was finding an app that's free and self-contained
(buzz tracker) and computers caught up. so that put an end to hardware
lust. ive gone thru a number of software changes and upgrades, but
largely because apps would stop working with my os, or whatever. slowly
but surely im now paying for all my software, which i guess is the same
thing. i am an upgrade addict tho. i need the newest version of
everything.

corey
_
Corey H Maass