Re: [microsound] Searching microsound

On 3/7/04 at 9:48 AM, phaet0n _ <phaet0n@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is is possible to search the archive of messages on microsound?

Although I've been reading the list for sometime, it only recently
occurred to me to start archiving all of it on my web site.

In the next two weeks, I'll post a URL for monthly chunks of the list
for everyone to access.

Sadly, I've only kept complete months since December 2003.

> I was actually interested in the discussion of the Tascam
> FW-1884 firewire interface that occurred a short while back.

I did a quick search of the last 3 months and didn't turn up anything on
the TASCAM box. Perhaps it wasn't such a short time ago? Or were you
thinking of the M-audio firewire unit?

Best,

Tad

<tad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>