[microsound] Searching microsound

Is is possible to search the archive of messages on microsound? I know it is possible to get a index of messages, and even a thread if you know a particular message-id, but is searching the subject or body of messages possible?

For those not in the know, an empty email to:
 microsound-get.123_145@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   will get you messages 123 through 145 (max 100);
 microsound-index.123_145@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   will get you an index of their subject and authors (max 2000); and,
 microsound-thread.123@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   will get you the thread of messages associated with message 123.

Unfortunately microsound-search doesn't do what it perhaps should.

I was actually interested in the discussion of the Tascam FW-1884 firewire interface that occurred a short while back. I don't have the resources on my hotmail account to save every interesting message that passes through microsound. Nor do I, speaking of which, have the mental resources to process every message.

Thanks for the help.

MSN Premium helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines