Re: [microsound] Re: microsound Digest 29 Feb 2004 Issue 1129

didn't seen it !

but, since the sending of 'advertising' disturb some people, maybe that people interested
in this kind of 'promo' can quite simply give their personnal e-mail and thus
them only will receive these posts.

just an idea part II ; )

p.
ps : i'm ok to receive it so you can put pyo@xxxxxxx on yr list !