Re: [microsound] Re: microsound Digest 29 Feb 2004 Issue 1129

"pyo.p2" <pyo.p2@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
didn't seen it !

but, since the sending of 'advertising' disturb some people, maybe that people interested
in this kind of 'promo' can quite simply give their personnal e-mail and thus
them only will receive these posts.

just an idea part II ; )

p.
ps : i'm ok to receive it so you can put pyo@xxxxxxx on yr list !

Thanks Pierre. I have been contemplating the initiation of an and/OAR mailing list, but since I already post on several list groups, I haven't wanted to send yet another redundant post to people's mail boxes. Perhaps I could find out who out of my list of customers (and other interested people) doesn't belong to the certain list groups and then only send the mailing list posts to them... I'll think more about it.

But then again, I just saw Richard's update e-mail, so perhaps it's still ok to post here after all...  ;)

And I would chat more on this list, but I spend most of what little free time I have these days, working on and promoting other people's sound work, so I haven't been able to participate very much anymore.

Best, Dale

Dale Lloyd: http://www.and-oar.org/dalelloyd.html
and/OAR: http://www.and-oar.org/