Re: [microsound] Siemers Inter Pares Inter Pares

I can heartily recommend this release. The mp3s available are quite good,
and feature many beloved list members (omnid, Gintas K, Bill, etc.). You
cant download the *whole* set, so I would recommend getting a few of the
mp3's and considering buying the whole package.