[microsound] OT - Rapoon/Birds Of Tin, Wander & Steve Brand

		...The Edge

Greetings All,

Some items we think many of you may be interested in.

The Rapoon/Birds Of Tin "Monomyth:Par Avion (3 disc set as well as the single disc) will be available from Manifold Records May 1st. The three disc set strictly limited to 199 numbered copies, each disc in its own jewel box with its own artwork. Each set is in a simple yet intriguing hand-made package from the Manifold workshop, made with help from ghosts, deceased correspondents and forgotten well-wishers. Three discs are inside; One is Rapoon 'Raw Monomyth' CDR, a collection of the raw Rapoon tracks. Second is Birds Of Tin 'Solo Tracks For Monomyth' CDR, original, raw and remixes of the Monomyth material by Birds Of Tin. Lastly is the main collab itself; Monomyth. If you are interested in this item get in touch with the folks at Manifold (manifold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) quickly.

Please note: A regular copy of the Rapoon & Birds Of Tin CD is only $7 with purchase of the set, $2 off any other items from our catalog that ship with the set.

The Wander CDR release & Steve Brand's first release under his own name (you undoubtedly know his work under the Auger guise) are now available. Check out the XZF site for more information, descriptions and reviews.  (http://www.the-label-xzf.net/)

Cheers.

....we now return you to your regular programming...