Re: [microsound] affordable field recording mic

Hum! interesting piece of equipment... especially when it comes to recording in
formats different than mp3 (.wav, for instance).
What about manual setting of recording volume? is it possible? and changing it
during recording? I can see nothing in iRiver webpage...