[microsound] Booking. Portland OR~

So here we are almost half a year in on the monthly I've been curating. I'm shocked at how well it's been going. People
showing up and LISTENing.
I've  posted this before, but wanted to do so again. Maybe get some responses this time around, due to summer being
almost here.
If you are working with sound (improvised or not.) - field recordings, noise, silence, etc. AND you are going to be in
PORTLAND, OR. Please get ahold of me. The SERIES event ( http://www.dunes.cc/series ) is every second Thursday of the
month. As well I'm trying to organize a few events throughout the summer time. The crowds are small to medium, but
growing, and great listeners. So yeah, write down the info, and send us some Mp3's or whatever... :)
(zaharyreno@xxxxxxxx)

Take care,

~zachary reno
http://www.pnca.edu/~zreno
http://www.urbanhonking.com/theend
ONOMATO
http://www.lsfrecords.com/onomato
SERIES_ (monthly improvised electronics and sound)
http://www.dunes.cc/series