Re: [microsound] gameboy

I've got just the solution for you.
Many years ago I and my friend wrote a gameboy tracker. It is opensource
and
downloadable from my homepage.
Everything is included: PC tracker, schemes to build your own cable and
how to
fill your cartridge, compiled player routine for the Gameboy (colour)
cartridge,
you can also use the songs you create in a stand-alone gameboy
application.
Using gameboy tracker we created a gameboy colour game called Lawnmower
and won
a few prizes in the Bung Competition.
So stop reading and visit http://www2.hku.nl/~tjeerd/software.html to
obtain a
copy.

P.S.: to use it you have to have QuickBASIC, which won't be a problem if
you
send me a mail.

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 22:10:01 +0200 (EET), "Tanel Pulver"
<holmes@xxxxxxxxxx> said:

> Hey,
>
> I have some questions concerning the gameboy (colour) and making
> sounds (music) with it. I don't quite understand, whether i'm supposed to
> purchase the LittleSoundDJ editor on a cartridge or is there some other
> more simple
> way. Actually, I'd like to hook it up with my PC, but haven't figured out
> yet how (do i need the LSdj in that case too?). Are there special cables
> for that and does it run via USB? Hope there's some GBpeople here, who
> can
> shed some light on this matter.
>

> hlms-

  Tjeerd Sietsma