Re: [microsound] faking skipping cd

with the ability to burn your own cds, and the ultimate true discovery of what has
been termed here as  'failure', why on earth would you bother????

get a shitty cd player.  throw your cds on the ground.  EXPERIMENT for gods
sake!!  or for the sake of this
ultra-compacting-find-ways-to-do-what-can-already-be-done aestheticly boring
way we all do things.....maybe burn your laptop.

but i digress...

brilliant things happen when you deal without.  boring things happen when you
wait.

eatit
(no offense lorezo.....just dont get stuck in a bog.  no matter how beautiful it
appears.....

))
slackobvious

Quoting "lorenzo_brutti@xxxxxxxxx" <lorenzo_brutti@xxxxxxxxx>:

> hello everybody,
> i recently started using max/msp on windXP and i'd like to ask your help to
> create a patch that reads a soundfile and fakes the annoying skipping cd
> noise...
> how can i build such a machine?
> bye and thanks
> lorenzo
>
> --
> http://dll.vze.
> http://homemadeavantgarde.vze.com

----------

pants are for sharing, wolves are for petting.
***Protect your PC from local E-Mail Application security holes***
***Maintain your Privacy - MS Passport Free***
***Anti SPAM "Whitelist" feature***

http://www.xmail.net Web E-Mail, accessible anywhere, 128 bit SSL Secure

Voice Messages, Voice Calls (VoIP), Video Conferencing, Live Chat,
XMail Messenger, Personal Web Hosting, Private Disk Storage,
Calendar, Bookmarks, Forwarding, Virtual Mail Map Aliasing

XMail Premium: 20 - 250MB Storage, 20MB Messages, SMTP, POP3, Ad Free
Starting at $9.95 per year