Re: [microsound] audio input in PC laptops again

This message is a bit overtime, and I don't know if anyone has already
answered, but here we go:
afaik the only professional soundcard for about $1000 taht works fine
with linux is the RME
Hammerfall DSP system. I tried to install it with gentoo linux almost a
year ago.
At that time I didn't succeed, but nowadays it is generally know to work
fine. Here's how:

greetz,

Tjeerd Sietsma

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 15:27:02 +0100 (CET), "Daniel Brozek"
<dzemik@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> hello,
>
> thanks all of you for comments and suggestions.
> you mentioned about many equipments its driver problems.
> what about linux drivers?
> which can be used with linux without problems?
>
> about usb/fireWire and jitter problems - maybe use of PC
> card can be a solution?
>
> best,
> --
> [ dANIEL bROZEK ::: http://www.venco.com.pl/~dzemik ]