[microsound] slow sound system : new downloads

SLOW SOUND SYSTEM
lie down and be counted

the slow sound is a collective of djs and producers
exploring ambient listening and new electronica.

NEW DOWNLOADS
we did some rebuilds of Belgian laptop master formatt
(http://www.formatt.info). these are now ready for download
at

http://www.slow-sound.net/sound%20and%20vision.html

tracks vary from plus-8 style rhythm workout (1) to minimal
house (2) to deep drone (3). a selection of our remixes of
posset are also online (as played recently on radio 3's
mixing it).

ALL-NIGHT BROADCAST, 17 APRIL
we're taking over Resonance 104.4fm from midnight til 7 am
on saturday 17 april, live and in the mix. set your
receivers, or go to http://www.resonancefm.com to hear the
whole
thing streamed on the net. more details soon.

PLAYLIST
what's on the decks at the moment ...

fennesz - venice (touch)
john chantler - monoke (room40)
hafler trio - how to slice a loaf of bread
(phonometrography)
beans - now soon someday (warp)
deathprod - s/t (rune grammefon)
alexander wendt - untitled improvisations 1 + 2 (cdr demo)
clouddead - ten (anticon)
morton feldman - rothko chapel (new albion)
organum_z'ev - tinnitus vu i-iv (touch)
recon - white label (highpointlowlife)
doc nuke - petroleum peep show (rice + beans)
rosy parlane - iris (touch)
ivor cutler - dandruff (virgin)
squarepusher - ultravisitor (warp)

happy listening!

best,

slow sound system

slow sound system
walk on the mild side

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.slowsound.net

-----

in league w/ [no.signal] | not clickable | sonomu | 8bitrecs
| midrange | frequenzen | kultureflash

-----

slow sound system @ foundry, 9 may w/adam butler / vert,
paul hood and bbci experimental soundsystem |
www.slowsound.net

slow sound system allnight broadcast on resonance 104.4fm,
17 april | www.resonancefm.com

-----

'midrange sessions', forthcoming on coombe records |
www.coomberecords.com
'there is no hidden meaning', forthcoming on kabuki kore |
www.kabukikore.net
slow sound system vs. posset, 'entropy sessions' out now on
kabuki kore | www.kabukikore.net
'first steps' out now on grain of sound |
www.grainofsound.com
remix and rebuild project on 8bitrecs | www.8bitrecs.com
imax photogallery | www.lomohomes.com/imax
london headphones festival 2004 | http://placard.slab.org
frequenzen, fortnightly on resonance 104.4fm |
www.frequenzen.co.uk
sonomu: sound noise music | www.sonomu.net
[no.signal] electronica activity | http://nosignal.slab.org
kultureflash: headlines from london | www.kultureflash.net
sprawl club @ lifthouse | www.dfuse.com/sprawl

-----

no? reply to this email with 'unsubscribe' in the subject
line.