RE: [microsound] public space vs McDisney

I see it more as evolving around owning property...that seems like an
American obsession, no?  The car just solves the problem of getting from
your castle to wherever you need to go.  I hate having a car, and I live
in the heart of Disney country, but it's necessary for me to get to
school 45 minutes away, or work 30 minutes away.  None of that stops me
from seeking communication with like minded people, inside or outside;
regardless of the "scene" or whatever it is you want to call it.  It's
your choice...

Whatever happened to "Microsound" anyways?  Is it now a dirty word?

-matt