Re: [microsound] On promo

I happen to find promotional posts from list members
who do not participate or constructively contribute in
any other way really annoying (this opinion applicable
to any list, not just this one). This is coming from a
seldom-participating long-time lurker (with nothing to
sell and no money to buy anything). Promos from
active, constructive participants are more tolerable,
and I'm more likely to check out something from
someone I "know" than someone who is trying to market
to me as a member of a group.

Thanks for asking.

(oh, I looked at your site and it looks
interesting...)