[microsound] British Audio Artist Required

Hi all,

I hope this is not a breach of list etiquette but I need to find an audio artist quite quickly and this seemed like a good resource for doing so.

I'm currently managing a project for the trAce Online Writing Centre (http://trace.ntu.ac.uk/) that requires an Audio Artist and so I was hoping a message to this list might turn up someone who would be interested.

The project, called Online/Offline, is basically looking at how artists can use
the internet for artistic collaboration and will culminate in a performance
at our Incubation symposium (http://trace.ntu.ac.uk/incubation/) in Nottingham,
12 - 14 July.

One of the requirements for the artist is that they are available to attend this event.

The project involves 3 writers and a musician. However, although we already
have the three writers and they have begun work, we have as yet been able to
recruit a suitable musician. I was wondering if there might be a microsounder
who may be interested in joining this project. Another stipulation from the funders is that the Artists are currently living in the UK.

There is a fee for the work and from watching the
developments so far with the project can assure you it will be an
interesting assignment.

If you are interested please contact me OFF-list and I can furnish you with more details.

all the best

Simon Mills