Re: [microsound] etc.

I do not interpret -this is far away from me- I'm listening.... that doesn't
mean that I'll eat junk food!!
No thanks!

of course, as you say:
You have to find for yourself!!

>>> Man is supposed to be a genius, not a worker!

The most classical instrumentalists have been in this kind of trap.... I know from first hand!!

Supposed by whom?

By me! I NEVER talk for others just for me!!

Ok, in my opinion, then, artistic activity (always in a cultural, social context) is a "right" balance between chaotic creativity and the act of sieving throug a making (cultural-social) sense grid.
So, after all a work has to be done...
Actually, in my opinion, the 'work' is needed as a rite, or if you prefer as a 'lightning conductor', to catch creativity flashes...

> And anyway I fear man is "supposed" to stay a man... that is still a
great thing even if not being a genius...

The genuine and the creative makes you human not stupidity that prevails!

Yes, nevertheless I have in suspicion the word 'genius', in the 'romantic' nietzchian sense, as a link few 'superior' people have with the 'absolute'...

massimiliano
--
M  a  s  s  i  m  i  l  i  a  n  o                  V  i  e  l
http://www.maxviel.it