Re: [microsound] Re: on working methods for live performance

From: Auralbeeste@xxxxxxx
the only point I really wanted to make on this subject is...don't y'all take enough shit outside the list for the validity of the algorythms or methods used in composition or performance to knock some method because it seems less valid. To some none of this is valid music (people like my grandmother, who upon hearing one of my c.d.s asked me if I would like to take the radio to the dining room where it gets better reception). We should be willing to be as open in our interpretation of live performance as we are about our interpretation of music.