From: JPaul23@xxxxxxx [mailto:JPaul23@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 2004 9:50 PM
To: microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [microsound] OT - Draft by 2005 - And a side note

fgrecs@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Please.  You've been drinking too much of Michael Moore's  Kool-Aid.  The
conspiracy theories are beginning to dwindle, and will  continue to do so
until all is left is a screaming few with nothing in the  way of evidence.

i dont see that Bush appearing on TV and being unable  to answer questions
because he was unprepared by his advisers qualifies as any  part of a
conspiracy. Maybe you havent seen that? The evidence you speak of  seems to
be mounting
daily.......

"He who has rejected his demons badgers us to  death with his angels"
Henri Michaux

www.alembic.me.uk