Re: [microsound] [OT] audio recorder question

You might want to try Amadeus II

http://www.hairersoft.com/Amadeus.html

I never used an i-Mic, but I do have a Roland UA-30 USB audio device, and I never quite got it to do what I wanted in Mac OS 9 as far as input/output goes. Although, if I remember my own past correctly, I think the issue may have been wanting to use it to run sound through in real time and then pass on, like a stomp box - but I couldn't get rid of the dry signal. I've found the situation to be more controllable under Mac OS X.

--
J.Shell for Eucci
Laa 3, one remains