[microsound] artgallery

Hello list,

you are invited to see the exposure of Justin Orndorff on our artgallery

http://www.mousikelab.com/

Justin Orndorff, 22, is currently a Tech. researcher / editor. In the Fall,
he'll be making his way back to the Univ. of Maryland - College Park to
complete an English undergraduate degree. He tries to take pictures whenever
he has free time. His tools of the trade are a Sony Cybershot DSC-P92, a
Vivitar 3705, a Fed 2-Russian Leica Copy 35mm and Adobe Photoshop CS.

all the best

marco messina

p.s.
If somebody wants to put him/her works on our site would be a pleasure for
us.
Just contact me off list