[microsound] seeking participants - droneshift

Hey everyone,

I'll be curating a 2 hour collaborative drone event at
the Luggage Store (in San Francisco) on Thursday,
September 2nd. I need a few more participants.

Basically, it'll be a 2 hour show, played by 12-16
participants in overlapping shifts, so there are only
a few playing at a time. I will probably come up with
some sort of score to determine who will be playing
when. At the moment, I estimate each person will
probably contribute about 20 or 30 minutes to the to
the total drone.

Payment is a share of the door after the gallery takes
its cut. Admittedly, I don't think it'll be more than
a couple bucks.

The PA system has 12 channels, so some might need to
use mono inputs or provide their own amplification.

If you're interested, please let me know. We currently
have 8 people signed up.

Matt Davignon