[microsound] Re: microsound Digest 17 May 2004 02:58:07 -0000 Issue 1176

Just bought a copy of this at Tate Modern in London, for all you UK based
microsounders...

It's a book to dip into and be inspired by. The style of the writing (ie the
form) reflects the content, in a "Cageian" kind of way - if that makes
sense!
The CD is a mix tape of historic experimental music from the archives of sub
rosa.

Joe

on 17/5/04 3:58 am, microsound-digest-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx at