Re: [microsound] london microsound-meeting

Re:
> i'd be into a london meet as well- somewhere with speakers and drink would
> be good. maybe we can take this off-list and organize? i scanned earlier
> messages on this thread, and i think these are the people who said they'd
be
> interested:
>
> Auralbeeste@xxxxxxx
> justino@xxxxxxxxxxx
> alex@xxxxxxx
> azimuths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> failsafedefault@xxxxxxxxxxx
> glitchkitten@xxxxxxxxx
> artsonics@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> best,
> ian

Hi all, new to the list (we'll I subscribed a couple of months ago but my
computers been down and I've not really checked my emails till now) and
although I live in Loughborough I'd be interested in the get together if
anythings been organised and I can make it.

Best
Murray