RE: [microsound] microsound in Hong Kong?

Hello, I'll be going to Hong Kong this summer and I'm wondering if
anyone has any recommendation on where to have a microsound or
experimental music experience while I'm there.  Any record shops or
venues that would be good to check out?  Any other off the beaten path
recommendation would be appreciated as well.

Monitor Records is the best alternative record shop in HK, with the largest collection of CD ranging from HK independent music, Dark Wave, Electronica, Avant-Garde, Experimental, Post-Rock, Japanese Psych-Rock...etc.

Unit 5, G/F, Block A,
Fortune Terrace, 4-16 Tak Shing Street,
Jordan, Kowloon
Tel: 2782 3562

There are no specific venues in HK dedicated for microsound/experimental music performance.

When exactly are you coming? I can check and let you know if anything interesting is going to happen during your time of visit.

Below are some links you might want to take a look:

http://www.zuni.org.hk/

http://www.hkfringe.com.hk/

http://www.para-site.org.hk/

http://www.oneaspace.org.hk/