[microsound] FWD: aaniradio seeking open radio content

http://aura.siba.fi/aaniradio

Hello,

ÄÄNIRADIO is a no budget broadcast experiment taking place in Helsinki
over the next three weeks. Having been very fortunate in getting an FM
license and a good transmission site, we have decided to also use this
opportunity to explore the possibilities of open content broadcasting.
As part of our production process we are beginning to assemble a list
of free music and audio resources. We are particularly interested in
experimental music and audio art materials for the broadcast we are
preparing to start in the coming days. But we also hope that this
resource will have a relevance beyond this broadcast and be useful to a
wider community of not-for-profit broadcasters interested in supporting
open content. If you know of interesting open content resources that
could be used during our broadcast, please let us know! Please feel
free to forward this email.

please email James at:

  openaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxx

please provide as much of the following info as you are able:

name of resource
URL
contact name/email
type: web archive, netlabel, artist/group, etc
license: creative commons, copyleft, public domain, permission
specifically for ÄÄNIRADIO 2004 broadcast, permission for ääniradio in
general etc
keywords: genres, themes, etc
notes:

We are particularly keen to document long term ongoing open content
resources that will be useful beyond this broadcast and will make the
results available from the ääniradio site as soon as we can.

General inquiries about ääniradio should go to aaniradio@xxxxxxx (if
you are interested in helping produce programmes with open audio
materials we'd also like to hear from you)

Thanks in advance, on behalf of the ääniradio team.

- sophea
aan