[microsound] [ot] =?unknown?q?Pirand=E8lo=2Eorg=2C?= looking for gigs

hello to all

i'd like to introduce to all of you the new project conceived by me, marita
cosma, and claudio sinatti.
It's named "Pirandèlo", and here there's a first version of the website:

http://www.pirandelo.org

here you can find also some mp3s excerpts to download.
The album "Pirandèlo Suona" will be released soon (august) by Grain Of Sound
and Baskaru (www.grainofsound.com  - www.baskaru.com )

We are setting up a tour to promote this album and also the upcoming
"Untree" (that will be out as mou, lips!) during this autumn\winter. It
seems that we could already have something booked in italy, switzerland,
germany and uk, and we are looking for more gigs. The live show is made by
me (music), marita cosma (alternative slide show projections) and claudio
sinatti (live videos, www.claudiosinatti.com ). For more info and promo
material, please contact us off list and we can provide you a link where you
can download quite everything...

any help is very welcome.
thanks for the attention, and please forgive the self promotional nature of
this post ! :)
hope you like it anyways.

grazie
andrea @ Pirandèlo