De: office@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:office@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

Enviado el: Lunes, 26 de Julio de 2004 09:48 a.m.
Para: microsound
Asunto: [microsound] OT - centrino vs. pentium 4 Question.

hi folks, i know its OT
but still i am getting a laptop i can get a good price on a new DELL
machine
which runs centrino CPU, now is there any diffrence form regualr CPU?
i wanna buy also the new echno indigo for playback, this laptop will
mainly be a
laptop for live acts. should i invest my money on the centrino?

would like to hear ur ideas

bests
y@interval