[microsound] clairaudient (curious music from philadelphia)

list comrades!

i have been on the list for quite a while but have not posted anything
of the music i am involved with until now.

www.clairaudient.org

there is some information about us and performances that we are gearing
up for.

there is a 70 meg mp3 of a performance from last february for your
delectation in obvious section.
the set runs about 1hr 10 minutes.
the instrumentation is piano and electronics (shortwave, analog synth,
gizmos).
there are no treatments ex post---it is a live improvised set.

play loud please.

bounce back reactions, if you are so inclined.
am most curious.
and a bit nervous.

we'll be putting new music up soon---we are making some new things.

thanks.

stephen