Re: [microsound] microsound list archive search

derek holzer wrote:
> Hi Tad and Luka,

hi derek, list...

> Having an archive is, of course, a beautiful thing. However, it's not
> much use if it cannot be searched properly...

yeah, basicaly i would agree with that....

> I was just trying to pull up some old posts from the two different
> archives of this list:

yeah, i can see this google search really isn't that smart actually..

> Isn't it possible to implement some server-side search function, rather
> than "outsourcing" it to Google?
>
> Now, I totally appreciate the work you've done so far. I just wonder if
> there is a better way to plough through all the information which is
> stockpiled there.

totally agree... and i'll try to look for any other methods/options that
would make this specific archive better searchable..

i'll let everyone know if i find anything..

ll.
--
++ no-org!sonicartitecture

I am not in this world to live up to other people's expectations,
nor do I feel that the world must live up to mine.
            -- Fritz Perls