Re: [microsound] Gentoo for MacOS

But why announce software like this on a public mailing list? You could just call it a virus .... see below.

"Gentoo MacOS is very new and very Alpha. Portage installs things in / and could possibly overwrite important packages that were installed by OS X. Use this technology at your own risk!"

If I want to spend my days mucking about with the computer I can go buy a Win32-box. Even more strange is that I already recompile and test my applications for Posix/X11 (i.e. Unix-version) with the stuff Apple provide with OSX (gcc, X11 and so on). This just look like just an unnecessary complication.