Re: [microsound] microsound list archive search

On 7/15/04 at 2:25 PM, derek holzer <derek@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Having an archive is, of course, a beautiful thing. However, it's not
> much use if it cannot be searched properly...

Hi Derek-

The Google search for my site isn't operative as yet, which might
explain your lack of success.

Sentiment was at the time I created it that Google would visit the site
after a few queries had been made.  After a month and no indexing, I
found out one had to register the URL with Google.

I don't know that it's been long enough for the indexing engines to have
hit, but when they do, I'll announce it to the list.

Sorry,

Tad

<tad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>