[microsound] Linux Audio List

Hey all,

Does anyone know how hard it would be to compile some of the software on the Linux Audio list on the Twiki server for OS X? This is part of why I still think this list should be open-source audio rather than linux audio per se, so it's useful for people on all platforms, including those who can't use Linux for practial reasons. Is there any way to start another list? Is there already a list of open-source audio software for all platforms that I don't know about?

SDF Public Access UNIX System
http://www.freeshell.org/
Geekier than you since 1987.