[microsound] [OT] Data Recovery for Mac (Canada)

Hi all,

Sorry for the off-topic post, but I just thought I would ask if anyone knows good places for data recovery from Mac hard drives. I'm in Vancouver Canada, but would be willing to get the drives shipped elsewhere in Canada. I'd also be interested to know if anyone has any leads on good data
recovery software for Mac OS X. I've tried Data Rescue and Tech Tool with no luck. The hard drive was accidentally deleted and no other data has been written to it, so it should be relatively easy to recover the data. Please email me *offlist* with any info. TIA.

SDF Public Access UNIX System
http://www.freeshell.org/
Geekier than you since 1987.