[microsound] curious f tomorrow, free, oakland: sevencentralandmountain+ches smith = microlove

*******************************
before I begin, I want to apologise fir my previous
x-posting.  I didnt even realize that I was doing it
but alas, I was, so I apologise.
**************************************and now:

yep.  its about that time...

well we are only doing a few more of these so you had
better come on out if you are going to.

this week, in my infinite ego, I will play music for
you

"oh, it never ends, now he plays on his own concert
series." yes, its true.

but thats not all.  Ches Smith will be performing some
solo percussion music.

and if we manage to start early enough, and the
neighbors withhold thier endless whining and
complaining, we may even play somefin together for
you.  so there, it makes it all better, right?

in short (with exclamation points, to be exclaimed
with a loud voice and sharp tongue and reddening
tonsils)

THIS THURSDAY!
CURIOUS F PRESENTS!
AT 8PM, AND FREE!
CHES SMITH &
SEVENCENTRALANDMOUNTAIN!
DIRECTIONS FOLLOW!

http://www.curiousf.porkbelly.org/

jorge

Eddie's Park is in Peralta Studios in West Oakland
next to the enterance to the Bay Bridge on Grand St.

2121 Peralta St.
Oakland, CA
510.986.0836

Directions/Instructions:

Driving: From SF, follow 880 after the bay bridge
ends. Get in the far right lane and take the first
exit, Grand Ave & Maritime. At the 3rd light make a
right. The studio is in the large brick building on
the corner. Call Eddie's Park from the call box
outside and we will buzz you in.