Re: [microsound] microsound archive: 3rd time a charm!?

On 8/18/04 at 4:25 PM, Phil Thomson <philthom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Tad, the microsound archive is a dream come true for me.
> Thanks for all your hard work on this (and thanks for
> switiching to a Linux server!). I know many people on the list
> appreciate your work as much as I do.

Thanks Phil-

There's some amazing exchanges that have gone on: hilarious, angry,
"deep."

Well worth a browse, although I hope it signals a renewal and not an
entombment of microsound...

FYI: you can also download the raw text by month or the complete thing
if you want to process it yourself in some way.  The files conform
roughly to an mbox format, so you can do your own indexing or
Python-ing.

As for LINUX, the combination of that and Darwin on my MacIntosh is
amazing.  Open Source is a profound amplifier!

Best,

Tad

<tad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>