[microsound] torrents?

hi

i thought about making the project audio [and visuals] available as
torrent files, since that seems about the best way to download big
groups of files. i was thinking about doing this for all the existing
projects.

does this seem like a good idea to anyone else?

does anyone who has participated in a project want to avoid having their
work distributed this way?

is it possible to come to any kind of agreement about whether
..microsound project audio is freely distributable or not? it has always
seemed thusly to me, but there is no explicit statement to that affect.

maybe we should put something like that in the project announcements?
[well, at least the projects that are announced with some kind of focus
....]

--
\js    &http://or8.net/~johns           -{}\*@^_~          [/