Re: [microsound] TWiki project? [CollaborativeAudio]

i'll added the topic at the start page of our TWiki (i still think the url
is a bit long to remember)
http://microsound.nexthop.net/bin/view.cgi/Main/WebHome
If you forget this url you'll be transferred to this place from
http://microsound.nexthop.net (this address i seem to remember most times.)

/björn eriksson